Sorry. Yes, both masterpages and all pages for the application are at the
root level of the application. The stylesheet is there as well.
Please check whether the following things are proper
1. ContentPlaceHolder is defined in the Maste PAge. You MasterPAge Login
controls are not living inside the ContentPlaceHolder
2. Content controls is defined in the LoginPage. Please made sure that you
have proper content pertaining to LoginPage in the ContentControl
3. Are you dynamically switching between MasterPAges during PreRender events ?
Thanks & Regards,
(1) ContenPlaceHolder is defined in both master pages and no controls on
either page reside in the ContentPlaceHolder
(2) Proper content is in the ContentPlaceHolder on Login page
(3) No, I am not switching dynamically between master pages within the
PreRender event. An appropriately authenticated login redirects to the main