Home     |     .Net Programming    |     cSharp Home    |     Sql Server Home    |     Javascript / Client Side Development     |     Ajax Programming

Ruby on Rails Development     |     Perl Programming     |     C Programming Language     |     C++ Programming     |     IT Jobs

Python Programming Language     |     Laptop Suggestions?    |     TCL Scripting     |     Fortran Programming     |     Scheme Programming Language


 
 
Cervo Technologies
The Right Source to Outsource

MS Dynamics CRM 3.0

TCL(Tool Command Language) Scripting

Moving cursor to the newly inserted row -- tablelist


How do move/position the cursor to the newly inserted row in a
tablelist?
On Jun 1, 8:16 am, tcltk@aol.com wrote:

> How do move/position the cursor to the newly inserted row in a
> tablelist?

please help!

arlie wrote:
> On Jun 1, 8:16 am, tcltk@aol.com wrote:

>>How do move/position the cursor to the newly inserted row in a
>>tablelist?

> please help!

can you be more specific? The tablelist doesn't have the notion of a
cursor -- it's not an input widget.

Do you mean you want to edit a newly inserted row, or simply select it?

"Bryan Oakley" <oak@bardo.clearlight.com> wrote in message

news:dGy9i.13430$RX.5931@newssvr11.news.prodigy.net...

> arlie wrote:
>> On Jun 1, 8:16 am, tcltk@aol.com wrote:

>>>How do move/position the cursor to the newly inserted row in a
>>>tablelist?
> can you be more specific? The tablelist doesn't have the notion of a
> cursor -- it's not an input widget.

By default, it's not an input widget - though it can be used in that
manner.
As Bryan suggested, please be more specific regarding your needs.

Jeff

On Jun 6, 11:28 pm, "Jeff Godfrey" <jeff_godf@pobox.com> wrote:

---------------------------------
ID No. Last Name    First Name
---------------------------------
001    Smith        John
002    Lee          Bruce
|                                    <-- newly inserted row
---------------------------------       with editable cells

Based on the illustration above, I want to position/show the cursor or
set focus on "ID No." cell of the newly inserted row.

Thanks

tcltk@aol.com schrieb:

If you mean that the first element of the newly inserted row should
automatically be offered for interactive editing then you can proceed
like in the following example:

     $tbl insert $row [list $idNo $lastName $firstName]
     $tbl editcell $row,0

--
Csaba Nemethi   http://www.nemethi.de   mailto:csaba.neme@t-online.de

Add to del.icio.us | Digg this | Stumble it | Powered by Megasolutions Inc